Yoinked from eldelphia
The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what albums my friends choose.
If you fancy doing it consider yourself tagged!
2. White Zombie - Astrocreep 2000. Lots of happy memories and the heaviest groove EVER!!!
3. Alice in Chains - Dirt. Got me through a lot of stuff over the years and still sends shivers up my spine.
4. Peral Jam - Ten. Some of the most beautiful songs ever written. Black has the power to move even me to tears.
5. Metallica - Master of Puppets. The finest thrash album ever written.
6. Prodigy - Music for the Jilted Generation. This album let me know that it was ok to like dance and that it went pretty well with metal :)
7. Faith No More - Angeldust. Pure genius, helped me listen to more than just mainstream metal.
8. Motley Crue - Decade of Decadence. I know its a greatest hits album, but it is awesome party metal.
9. Wildhearts - Earth Vs The Wildhearts. One of the best british rock albums of all time, always puts a smile on my face.
10. Skindred - Babylon. RAGGGAAA METAALLL!!! Fronted by a big black welsh rasta with a valleys accent. Awesome.
11. Slayer - Live Decade of Aggression. If you ever need a pick me up, Track 3 - THIS IS A SONG CALLED.....WWAAAAARRRRRRRRR EEENNNNNSSSSEEEEMMMMMBBBLLLE!!!!!
12. Skid Row - Slave to the Grind. Brilliant album, I think their best.
13. Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion II - where it all started for me...
14. Breed 77 - Cultura. Makes me bounce.
15. Beethovens 9th - made me realise that in some ways classical can be just as heavy as metal